It took me a little over a month, but I am FINALLY finished editing the novella…so now what? Cover art time! I’m excited to be done with this leg of the journey but I’ll admit I’m being careful. Part of my issue is that I tend to get too ahead of myself and thus become overwhelmed in all the details. However, I know at some point, I’ll have to think a little ahead…but I’m trying to pace just how far I go in thinking ahead. Here are some of the questions that swirl around in this vividly twisted mind of mine:
- How exactly and when do I want to get some buzz going?
- Where am I going to find the time to tweet about this?
- Do I even have a release date in mind (Something ideally before December 31, 2080)?
- What price do I want to set?
- When do I finally let people in on this operation?
So, for this post, I’m reaching out to my fellow writers that have published or are really really close to hitting that “publish” button…how did y’all do it? Get through this process without going bat-shit crazy? Or did you go bat-shit crazy?
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Pride and Prep School (Snark and Circumstance #3) by Stephanie Wardrop (kimberlyfayereads.wordpress.com)
- Know your shit, own it & learn to deal with it (thelifeinternal.wordpress.com)
- Writing: The Shit versus The Craft (periodiccomposition.wordpress.com)